Math Web Resources SJMS Math Department
- Lots of fun math arcade games and practice activities!
- Extensive database of online tutorial videos, as well as practice problems on the “Exercise Dashboard” that will navigate students from one math topic to the next, depending on their performance. Students “win” badges as they progress from one level to the next
- Math skill drills, quizzes, and games from Pre-K to Algebra
- Need help? Choose a math topic, then choose a teacher to demonstrate some examples! Also available in Spanish.
- Online practice quizzes for a variety of math concepts. Students/parents can change the difficulty level of each quiz they are taking
- More math games-primary focus is on pre-algebra concepts
- Bright, colorful interactive math games and manipulative based activities for grades 1-8.